Welcome to the CFO Research Panel
CFO Research, the sponsored research group of CFO magazine, invites you to become a member of the CFO Research Panel—an online peer networking community for senior finance executives. As a member, you can share your opinions and experiences on a range of finance topics through short online surveys. Surveys are designed to take no more than 10 minutes of your time.
In return for your participation in our research programs, CFO Research Panel members receive:
- Exclusive access to benchmarking data and peer group insights;
- The opportunity to connect with peers via discussion boards monitored by CFO staff;
- Complimentary registrations to CFO Conferences for every three surveys completed;
- Critically acclaimed books (recent and forthcoming choices include bestsellers on macroeconomic trends and the financial crisis, among others);
- Chances to win Kindle e-readers and American Express or Amazon.com Gift Cards for every survey completed.
If you’d like to become a member of the CFO Research Panel, please complete the application form here.
A valid, corporate e-mail address must be provided in order to enroll in the CFO Research Panel.
All personal information is kept strictly confidential and will not be shared with anyone outside the CFO Research staff.
The CFO Research Panel is specifically designed for senior finance executives at mid-to-large size companies. We are unable to enroll anyone who does not meet this criteria, including those with sales, marketing, and consulting titles.
Please direct inquiries to the CFO Research Panel Account Manager at email@example.com.